DRIVE-IN racking systems are suitable for storage of homogeneous products and are based on the principle of accumulation. They allow maximum use of available space and height of your warehouse. This system allows you to store multiple pallets with similar products. DRIVE-IN racks are often used in season storage, where the storage of pallets is relatively small.
Advantages of the system:
– extremely high space optimization
– ideal for storage of multiple pallets with the same load (SKU)
– elimination of corridors between rows
– optimal storage of seasonal goods
– the processing of the pallets is the principle of LIFO (Last In First Out)