The standard conventional pallet racks are the most commonly used systems for storage of palletized goods in stock to allow storage of all types of products. The design of this system allows for easy adjustment of rack height levels. The storage and redistribution of the pallets can be achieved with the same construction. Location and construction of conventional pallet racking are determined by several factors: the goods to be stored on pallets, warehouse space and service facilities.
Advantages of the system:
– Direct access to every pallet
– Bilateral processing rack rows
– Maximum use of space in height
– Flexibility according to the weight and size of the pallets
– Possibility of using a rack level both for storage, order picking and sorting of cargo
– Wide range of elements, providing optimal distribution and handling of pallets